Sunday, July 14, 2013

Heaven On Earth !!!

Hello everyone.
Its been a while since I have posted my papercuts..sorry for the delay :)  but I have a perfect reason not to do so.
I swam in the waters of Atlantic Ocean !!! Its was like the perfect paradise...just much much better. The crystal clear cold water, beautiful fishes every where and the never ending blue sky makes the experience unbelievable.
A glimpse of ILHA GRANDE  an island that literally took my breath away.......

  
So after a great break I started off with the 3rd design of my flower papercuts. Yet again roses :)  you just cant get tired of them.



After a refreshing vacation this papercut rose greeting card came out to be really pretty.. removing the negatives from the design thus revealing the actual roses was the best part in the process.




Hope you all like this papercut as well.... stay tuned for I have some new and interesting papercuts to share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment